MALABAR CORFU DRESS
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The belted Corfu Dress Coat is cut from linen in a longline silhouette with cuffs that add structure to the loose fit. Wear it as a dress and tie the waist belt to add a little definition and keep the front closed or leave it open and layer yours over everything as a jacket.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilise during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable